Some cleaning tips to clean your home that professional cleaners use every day
Cleaning your home or apartment is a simple step to do. Professional cleaning needs all proper equipment, cleaning materials and cleaning chemicals. Professional cleaners specialize in getting rid of that kind of dirt you don’t see- until it’s gone!
Maids in the Pink is a professional cleaning company use all the tips, tricks and techniques to clean your house. As you know well health is your wealth. If your home environment is not good, too smelling and too much dirt, you are loosing your attention, feel sick and need a professional cleaners to clean it.
Here are some top cleaning tips that are mentioned here below:
- If you are cleaning yourself, use a microfiber cloth around skirting boards every time you clean. But a professional cleaner use all cleaning chemicals, equipment and cleaning methods.
- Soak the filter for your vent hood in hot water and Borax substitute to make it shine again.
- To be more healthy, clean the buildup off of your faucets and shower head by tying a plastic bag full of warm white vinegar around it and leaving it overnight.
- To cleaning oven, use baking soda and vinegar which is super effective. It doesn’t leave a powerful smell in our clients homes.
- Clean doormats thoroughly and regularly to cut down the amount of dirt dragged in and remove any lingering musty smells.
- Use a lemon wedge and baking soda to scrub your wooden cutting boards, butcher blocks – even the kitchen sink! Sprinkle the area with baking soda and use the wedge of lemon like a sponge to scrub away built up grime
- Clean the bin and you’ll notice the whole room smelling fresher. Liberally apply a toilet cleaner, soak, scrub, soak in hot water and then rinse.
- Spray white vinegar on the carpet, sprinkle baking powder because it obsessed with the stuff and vacuum up after 10-15 minutes. Your carpet is clean.
- The best way to dust drapes is to whack them with a hand towel- a towel this size is heavy enough to make a good impact
- Clean kitchen grout as often as you clean grout in shower
- To clean a microwave , use a a bowl of lemon juice and hot water for a few minutes and then wipe down the inside of the microwave. This steams off the caked in grime and leaves it smelling fresh.
- Clean up stains on your microfiber couches. Saturate the area with rubbing alcohol and scrub with a white sponge. Then when the area is dry use a clean white scrubbing brush to soften up the area.
- To deep clean your mattress, liberally sprinkle with baking soda, rub into mattress, hoover after one hour.
- Clean blinds by simply securing some microfiber cloths to kitchen tongs with a few rubber bands
- To clean vents, used canned air. Its for cleaning keyboards and computer parts, but it works wonders on dislodging dust from any tight space! If the dust is very stubborn cover a butter knife with a microfiber cloth and slide it along the vents.
These are some cleaning tips, I explained. To use a professional cleaner, please call Maids in Pink or browse us at https://www.maidsinpink.ca